These resources have been developed to assist Fellowship, Grant and Project holders in disseminating and embedding the outcomes of their work.
Resources developed by the D-Cubed Project
The project reviewed dissemination strategies used by ALTC-funded projects between 2006-2009 and is designed for those seeking an evidence-based approach to building dissemination into project design. Project leaders: Deanne Gannaway and Tilly Hinton.
The D-Cubed Guide: Planning for Effective Dissemination
This book is a how-to guide for project teams and others seeking an evidence based approach to building dissemination into project design.
These one page guides have been written for the various stakeholders involved in project dissemination.
- Quick Guide for Prospective Applicants
- Quick Guide for Support Staff
- Quick Guide for Senior Managers
- Quick Guide for Assessors and External Evaluators
Thinking about dissemination:
Support resources avaialble from The D-Cubed Guide.
- Thinking about assessing the climate of readiness for change
- Thinking about dissemination budget planning
- Thinking about dissemination literature
- Thinking about identifying your target groups
- Thinking about planning a dissemination strategy
- Thinking about sustainability of dissemination
InDesign files are provided for the above resources to allow project teams to adapt the Quick Guides and support resources for their own purposes. The InDesign program and expertise in InDesign is required to use these files. InDesign resources from the D-Cubed project.
Other dissemination resources:
Strategies for effective dissemination of project outcomes (2005)
Authors Deborah Southwell, Deanne Gannaway, Janice Orrell, Denise Chalmers, Catherine Abraham
Dissemination, Adoption & Adaptation of Project Innovations in Higher Education (2005)
Authors: Jo McKenzie, Shirley Alexander, Carly Harper, Susan Anderson