Managing your Project
These resources are provided to assist project leaders and managers to plan, implement, report on and evaluate their funded programs and to disseminate outcomes.
Project Management Information
This document contains:
- important information regarding Interim and Final Project Reporting requirements
- instructions for the preparation of text resources and publicly accessible project websites
Operational learnings of project holders PDF synthesises challenges and lessons learned in the day-to-day operations of the program.
- Communication Strategies - useful reflections for all team members in the planning and execution of their project.
- Working with Workshops - specifically intended for use by fellows and project teams, this resource provides useful background and practical hints for those designing and planning events for their programs or projects.
Financial Statements: Frequently asked questions
For holders of existing grants.
Project Reporting Templates
Reports on the progress of projects are required on a regular basis. Information to assist you using these templates is found in the document Project management information above.
- Grants Program Final Report Part 1 (updated 8 May 2013)
- Grants Program Final Report Part 2
- Grants Program Final Report Certification
Logo and Brand Management
There are legal restrictions on the use of the Commonwealth Crest which forms the OLT logo. Please do not use the OLT logo on any project material unless you have the written permission of the Office.
Please contact the OLT at learningandteaching [at] deewr [dot] gov [dot] au for information on branding.
Archived guidelines are available for reference for projects funded in 2010-2011.
- Changes to Grants Scheme 2010 Guidelines
- Competitive Grants Program 2010
- Leadership for Excellence in Learning and Teaching Program 2010
- Priority Projects Program 2010
Other guidelines may be found in the Resource Library.