This project and resources support a distributed leadership approach to cross-disciplinary education and training for mental health practitioners who will take up multidisciplinary mental health placements. Resources provided:
- Multimedia (video) accounts of multidisciplinary mental health practice are available from the website inlcuding materials focusing on the philosophy, ontology, epistemology and methods of the five major mental health disciplines of mental health nursing, occupational therapy, psychiatry, psychology and social work, and multimedia examples of sufferers’ experiences of mental health services.
- Student placement preparation workshop workbook materials
- Student placement workbook materials.
- Workbooks and accompanying PowerPoint slides for facilitators
- Annotated bibliography
- Links to Codes of Ethics websites.